10.11.2009

A surprising subway lunch

Just when you think you've seen it all, someone whips out a boob. A little face emerges from a spongebob blanky and I can't help but look around thinking "are we in Zimbabwe or somethin? " Most women have the common courtesy to cover themselves with their shirt in public, no? I never really had a problem with what people's lunches looked like on the train, but when a DD melon is staring you in the face, it's a little hard to ignore. Don't get me wrong, breastfeeding is natural and a baby has got to eat. I find passing gas to be just as natural, but you don't see me nuking up the place. Do yourselves a favor and put some clothes on, you kids these days have no shame.

Bless ya hearts,
Agnes

3 comments:

  1. i have nipples greg..can u milk me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Pretty sure you can milk anything with nipples

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol..hilarious and so true!

    ReplyDelete