10.11.2009

Panhandlers reach a new low

Because soliciting money on the train isn't illegal enough, it has now become a personal talk show where people feel the need to give unnecessary details about their personal lives. Nobody wants to hear that you are HIV positive or how much crack you used to smoke when you were mad at the world--It's not going to make me give you my money. If you want pity go on Oprah. She probably wont give you any money though......Maury is always open!
Bless ya hearts,
Agnes

5 comments:

  1. I'm doing a little audience research. What would make you give me money?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depends, what do you need money for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ain't giving them money unless they admit/declare its for booze as 95% of the time it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ill give them ten cents..15 if im in a good mood

    ReplyDelete
  5. i catually felt bad for the person, went out bought a cup of coffee and a bagel w cream cheese went back gave it to the person only to be thrown back at me. I ended upi having to go to work with my clothes stained and smelly.. I never gave one cent ever again.

    ReplyDelete