10.18.2009

Last time I checked?? I don't know you so GET OFF ME

Ok, I understand,you're sleepy right? You can rest your eyes, but when you start snuggling up next to me and begin to lean your dandruff infested head onto my shoulder, I'm going to want to hurt you. I couldn't get up because that would risk losing the seat I fought two other broads for. So I bumped my shoulder up which got my point across nicely. Within the matter of 2 minutes this schmuck was leaning on my shoulder AGAIN! Now I'm gonna wanna kill him, no? This time I threw in an elbow, how do you like me now?? Listen, if it takes an elbow to the side of your head for you to understand that sleeping on strangers in the train is a no-no, then you deserved it.

Bless ya hearts,
Agnes

I should give this poor man some pointers, teach him to throw some 'bows.




No comments:

Post a Comment